Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
CosmicFTW2
Patreon
CosmicFTW
CosmicFTW submitted a new resource:

Modern House - A Modern House Asset, with full detailed interior and exterior.

A Modern House asset including detailed interior and exterior, appliances, furnishings and accessories.
I have packaged this asset with no colliders so you can move your models around to each room/area easily. Just increase the field of view and move the asset around the model.
I have not included lights from unity with this asset, you will have to add your own. VAM lights are a lot better for shadows than unity. Use a good Skybox/Skydome and your own prefabs...

Read more about this resource...

People can just turn off collision for the asset inside vam, no need to make it without colliders unless I’m not understanding things correctly.

i was going to release this too , but with fixing some of the baked shadows , but glad you released it . it would be better with colliders as Damarmau said, you can turn off the colliders in vam while positioning the character atom .

As it is, it's a very nice set piece but I would love it if there were a version of this stripped down to its core (meaning no furniture, electronics, doors). As someone without the knowledge or skills on how this is done, I very much appreciate the work put into this and the share.

ahhh ok my mistake, from now on ill do that.
CosmicFTW, sorry it's hard to tell from this msg. Are you gonna add a variation with collision on or you mean it for your next post? This is one if the best multy room interiors out here. I'm gonna play with this version if i have to. It's just without collision it makes scenes less natural, plus you have to do more work imitating collision (for example when putting someone on sofa etc).

So please could you consider releasing a collision on version of this asset?
Like pretty pretty please!

CosmicFTW, sorry it's hard to tell from this msg. Are you gonna add a variation with collision on or you mean it for your next post? This is one if the best multy room interiors out here. I'm gonna play with this version if i have to. It's just without collision it makes scenes less natural, plus you have to do more work imitating collision (for example when putting someone on sofa etc).

So please could you consider releasing a collision on version of this asset?
Like pretty pretty please!
done mate!

Will you release this with a version that has collision and/or an empty house?
yes, i have done another with collision. With the "empty house" option, i started but all the shadows are baked from the original creator...and it looked crap without the furnishings etc. I will find another house and make an empty one.

i was going to release this too , but with fixing some of the baked shadows , but glad you released it . it would be better with colliders as Damarmau said, you can turn off the colliders in vam while positioning the character atom .
yeah i didnt realise that about the collision.....you think i would by now. I have to play with the game more rather than just creating/porting content haha! I fixed the collision but had no idea how to remove the baked shadows.....when removing objects it looks crap with them.

Ohhh yeah! Thanks ALOT!!

PS: maybe change the description part of your post where it says about collision absence considering you added ver w/ collisions.

Back
Top Bottom