Modern house

Assets Modern house

Wow!!! Thank you very much! This is very realistic and detailed environment!

This is great! Something that has been missing on hub, but would it be possible to produce a lite <100 MB version with 1-2k lossy textures and host it on hub? Connoisseurs that need 8k toilet papers can still fetch it from mega.

As it is now, it can't be used as a dependency of a publishable scene, as it's impractical for scenes to have installation steps where people are sent to hunt down dependencies from 3rd party websites. People should be able to just click "install dependencies" and enjoy the scene.

I'd also do a double take before trying a scene that needs a 1 gig big environment.

this is an EPIC asset!!! thank you!!!
is there an easy way to disable the fire and its light?

use this plugin on CUA containing light
I tried to use your plugin on the main house asset, which resulted in the "lights" from the fire being disabled, which is great.

1700578438936.png

However, i'd love to go one step further and disable/remove the fire completely, it's costing precious GPU overhead currently in my scene, especially when running in VR.

I've looked into guides, and I believe i'm left with having to resort to tools like UTinyRipper to edit/remove this fire out, but frankly it's a bit beyond my skills.

Wondering if there's a simple solution to my problem, thanks!

I tried to use your plugin on the main house asset, which resulted in the "lights" from the fire being disabled, which is great.

View attachment 308501
However, i'd love to go one step further and disable/remove the fire completely, it's costing precious GPU overhead currently in my scene, especially when running in VR.

I've looked into guides, and I believe i'm left with having to resort to tools like UTinyRipper to edit/remove this fire out, but frankly it's a bit beyond my skills.

Wondering if there's a simple solution to my problem, thanks!
I could have solved this problem, but my source HDD broke, so yes, uTinyRipper is the only way

Back
Top Bottom