• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question Moan sounds in the background

Medved

Reactions
Hi,

I created a scene and I have moan sounds starting when I load it. In the background. There is not any sex in the scene at that moment. My models are just standing idle and I get that moan sounds. It goes for 2 minutes or so and it seems that it is on repeat. I looked at my audio section and there is no any sounds like that imported there. Even if I delete all audio from my scene, those moans are still coming when I load a scene.

There will be some plugin somewhere playing those sounds. Check all the atoms for plugins, also check scene and session plugin tabs in VaM. Might also be a hidden atom with the plugin, you can toggle between showing/hiding atoms marked as "hidden" by pressing H.

For example there is a LogicBrick that can load sound from AssetBundle rather than using VaM's scene audio, which has performance benefits. Could also be VAMAtmosphere by hazmhox.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom