Miss White and the Huntsman

Scenes Miss White and the Huntsman

Ruthven2000

Reactions
Ruthven2000 submitted a new resource:

Miss White and the Huntsman - Four Scenes - One interactive intro, plus 3 animations.

View attachment 41921

"Bring me back her Heart!" the queen screamed at you.

Usually you don't balk at the queens dirty work, but this seems like a hell of a waste...

Perhaps there are some alternatives?

Four scenes with an interactive intro.

Stay tuned for part two - "Miss White and the Seven D's" coming next week!

Dependencies:

Read more about this resource...

This is awesome! But the intro does not lead to scene 1 ? Should it....?
Also be great if you could go back and fourth not just forward in the scene order...

next stop... (teenage) Handsy and Gretel get lost in the wood and end up taking sweets from a stranger (a hot witch?)...it's all a bit 'grimm' in the fairy tale but im sure you could make it have a 'happy ending' ;-D

This is awesome! But the intro does not lead to scene 1 ? Should it....?
Also be great if you could go back and fourth not just forward in the scene order...

next stop... (teenage) Handsy and Gretel get lost in the wood and end up taking sweets from a stranger (a hot witch?)...it's all a bit 'grimm' in the fairy tale but im sure you could make it have a 'happy ending' ;-D
Scene one does indeed lead to scene two - you need to "explore" Miss White to trigger the scene...

I'm still learning VR and would love to progress. Can you be a little more specific than 'explore'?
I've tried pulling off clothes etc but nothing works. Am I doing something wrong?

I'm still learning VR and would love to progress. Can you be a little more specific than 'explore'?
I've tried pulling off clothes etc but nothing works. Am I doing something wrong?
Have you got collision for your VR hands turned on ? You will find that in User preferences - VR2 . There are triggers on various parts of her body.

Back
Top Bottom