• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question Middle Mouse Click (Monitor Camera) not working in Desktop

sampee

Reactions
Hello All,

I feel dumb for asking this but for some reason my middle click doesn't move the monitor camera anymore, not sure if I hit a shortkey or setting by accident. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks!

I think I did a settings reset (big red button in Performance tab) but that didn't work either :( I usually only download looks and scenes unless its a popular plugin (in which case I think a lot of people would have the same issue as I have). Dreading having to do a clean re-install :(

Upvote 0
Try doing a core check (vam_updater.exe) to rule out any corrupted core files.
I don't think I ever heard about this problem.

Upvote 0
Do you have Acid's Keybindings plugin somewhere. That might potentially cause this, but not even sure its possible.

Another thought: Maybe you accidentally pressed M and have the WindowCamera active? M toggles between normal player camera and said WindowCamera that is used for video recordings (because it can be animated as its just an atom, etc.)

Edit: Also possibly check whether your middle mouse button is just physically broken on your mouse. Try it in some other application...

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom