Micro Skirt

Clothing Micro Skirt

No, you can absolutely share zip files if you prefer! However var files will allow for automatic dependency downloading, it lets people know where those clothes came from, allow you to publish updates if you have better textures or meshes later, and clarify what can be redistributed or not.

I am getting errors when loading the presets on this, it looks like some image files are missing.
1592059640672.png

My bad, I got it working. I assumed it was made in in the latest VAM version, but you must be on an older one?

Clothes made in the new version allow you to organise folders without causing errors, basically the .vap files no longer need absolute paths.

Would you consider releasing in .var format? It is far easier for others to use the content in a scene.

My bad, I got it working. I assumed it was made in in the latest VAM version, but you must be on an older one?

Clothes made in the new version allow you to organise folders without causing errors, basically the .vap files no longer need absolute paths.

Would you consider releasing in .var format? It is far easier for others to use the content in a scene.

Yeah, I'll have vars soon.

Strange, making stuff in 1.19 seemed to break content for 1.18 users. I've had to edit in the absolute paths - I've had people report errors with both versions unless I do so. First time I've seen someone have an issue with the absolute paths edited in. Grr.

Back
Top Bottom