St. Louis Clothing Micro modification

Textures St. Louis Clothing Micro modification

a1942y

Reactions
a1942y submitted a new resource:

St. Louis Clothing Micro modification - St. Louis Micro modification

This is a St. Louis slight modification of the skirt, except that the hem of the skirt is shortened.
Since there is only one texture map, please create the target path and place it yourself, and then load the transparent path to execute.

PS: I used this garment to modify it, and I hope everyone will enjoy . Thank you.

My native language is not English, there may be slight errors in the explanation

Read more about this resource...

Since is just a texture couldn't you had saved the pre-set in a .var with the St-Louis as a its dependency? That will make it ready people to use ...saving them from have to do all the setting up themselves! this is just a suggestion... or an idea... take it cold is more refreshing that way! :)

Since is just a texture couldn't you had saved the pre-set in a .var with the St-Louis as a its dependency? That will make it ready people to use ...saving them from have to do all the setting up themselves! this is just a suggestion... or an idea... take it cold is more refreshing that way! :)

I have thought about it, but I haven't learned the packaging method of var. I will update this time when I release new things next time~
Thank you for your response and suggestion ;)

That dress was modified through paid clothing~
But there are many free versions that are also very good

Here
Can I get a link to the paid clothing site please? I like the way this one looks. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom