Mia Winters Resident Evil Village / Biohazard

Looks Mia Winters Resident Evil Village / Biohazard

PixelPorts

Reactions
Patreon
PixelPorts
SolidVault submitted a new resource:

Mia Winters Resident Evil Village / Biohazard - The underrated young MILF and secret agent has a dark and cursed secret!

Here's your wifey with some anger issues and a "dark" secret.

This is quite a big scene with 3 different character variations Included are 2 versions of her RE7 look with her normal and her "Infected" look, and if you look inside the skin texture folder of her you will also find a more humanish looking skin than the default game grey look if you want that option.

Of course there is only 1 version of her RE8 look. And all the looks come with their outfits from the game and hairs as assets...

Read more about this resource...

Looks amazing and accurate to in-game as well, thank you very much!

Now I don't know if anyone commissioned this for the future but if you could ever consider doing Annette Birkin from Resident Evil 2 Remake it would be amazing (no one has done her thus far in the VAM community, not that I know of and I looked everywhere).

Looks amazing and accurate to in-game as well, thank you very much!

Now I don't know if anyone commissioned this for the future but if you could ever consider doing Annette Birkin from Resident Evil 2 Remake it would be amazing (no one has done her thus far in the VAM community, not that I know of and I looked everywhere).
Thanks, and yes i will be doing Annette Birkin :)

hey bro,i can not find the appearance or scene,where is it?i downloaded the var file and put it into the addonpackage file.

hey bro,i can not find the appearance or scene,where is it?i downloaded the var file and put it into the addonpackage file.
Check again please, it should be in scenes, just search Mia Winters and you will find her. Or extract the VAR into your VAM directory.

Back
Top Bottom