Question MeshedVR.3PointLightSetup

anyone know where i can find this? thx.
By default it's auto included inside VaM (with 1.20.0.4 or newer).

If you deleted MeshedVR.3PointLightSetup package by mistake, simply run VaM_Updater (sync/repair) to redownload it.

Unless you are still on v1.19 and missing subscenes.

Upvote 0
By default it's auto included inside VaM (with 1.20.0.4 or newer).

If you deleted MeshedVR.3PointLightSetup package by mistake, simply run VaM_Updater (sync/repair) to redownload it.

Unless you are still on v1.19 and missing subscenes.
thank you!

Upvote 0
Funny thing is, if you start with the default scene, make something out of it, then go to make a package, Package Manager complains the light setup is not available. If you clear the subscene, and reload from the MeshedVR package, then it's fine in Package Manager. Basically, the default scene uses a version of the light setup whose location must have changed. If you change the default scene, the updater will overwrite it.

Upvote 0
Wait, people actually use "default" default scene? I always thought everyone is replacing it, with blank or custom scene. :unsure:

on every update: First thing I do is replace default scene with empty one. It's free real estate.

Upvote 0
Lol, I did that because I was tired of swapping it out after every update. I do have my own starter scene I often use.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom