Question Heat Up Panty Sim by MeshedVR (Built-in)

vamurai

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
vamurai
Hey peeps!

I'm working on a scene where I am using the built-in clothing item "Heat Up Panty," specifically, the sim version. I'm having a strange issue where after working in the scene for a while, and after several saves, something gets weird. In Timeline (newest version 6) the Receiver sort of disappears in one of my triggers. Here is what the trigger looks like normally:

1657817396065.png

When this problem happens, I will come back into the trigger and the "Receiver" box will be empty. Both the Receiver Atom and Receiver Target are still there, only the Receiver is missing (which obviously breaks the trigger.) This will happen for all triggers I have for that Receiver on my Giuliana Atom. Oddly, this problem does not seem to happen on triggers I have in a UI button for these same panties, and the problem does not occur for a bra clothing asset on the same Giuliana Atom, only these panties.

I considered throwing this in the Timeline discussion, in case @Acid Bubbles thinks it's related to his plugin, but since other clothing doesn't seem to be doing it, I'm open to the possibility it's this particular clothing item.

Has anyone else run across this problem, something similar, or know of issues with this particular clothing item? Thanks in advance!

Is there perhaps something in the scene that makes the Receiver gone, like a clothing preset or something?
It's kind of strange, though. Perhaps just some json saving weirdness, and removing that trigger and creating a new one might fix it?

Upvote 0
This is weiiiird, if you want to send me your WIP scene, I'll take a look. Since it works with a UIButton, it points to something related to Timeline though I have no idea what :)
That'd be great! It's only a minor inconvenience right now, my big concern is what happens when I wrap it up when it comes time to publish it. I don't need the final product breaking on anyone. :)

I' lol message you tomorrow and you can have a look at your leisure. It doesn't really impede my work right now, so there's no real rush (I have plenty of work left!)

Upvote 0
For the record, there was indeed some cases, when loading a scene with Timeline, that has triggers self-referencing (or referencing atoms not yet loaded) storables that were not available yet. This will be fixed in the next update!

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom