Medusa Look, Animated Snake Head dress and Environment. (Desktop Version)

Scenes Medusa Look, Animated Snake Head dress and Environment. (Desktop Version)

Origin69

Reactions
Origin69 submitted a new resource:

Medusa Look, Animated Snake Head dress and Environment. (Desktop Version) - Do you dare look?

This is the desktop version, VR uses should download my VR version instead to avoid duplication.

I designed a separate scene for both VR and desktop, as the VR version has a hidden collision trigger to start the animation, and the animation plays on different objects in each.

This is my take on the Greek mythical character Medusa with custom made morphs, textures and normal maps.
View attachment 202748
View attachment 202749[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

I found a way to liven the snakes up. Go to Customize > Physics on the headpiece. Set weight to 0.25 and Distance Scale to 1.0. Then add Float Param Randomizer as a scene plugin. Set the plugin to randomize "distanceScale" between 0.5 and 1.0. Play with those numbers. With the low weight, the snakes will writhe as she moves her head. The randomizer makes them float around. It's hysterical! :ROFLMAO:

Glad you liked it. There is also a set of snake bump morphs playing on a loop for morphs in timeline animation 1. You can increase these and control all four quadrants of the head independently for animations. I just set them to a subtle slither for this scene.

Back
Top Bottom