Massage Girl Redux

Paid Scenes Massage Girl Redux

Slam Thunderhide

Reactions
Patreon
SlamT
Slam Thunderhide submitted a new resource:

Massage Girl 2: The Happy Ending - 7 Level Game where you progress from a simple massage to full on hot sex action.

Includes the Intro Scene along with a 7 Level Game where you progress from a simple massage to full on hot action.

Massage Girl 2 Happy Ending 1 of 2 Trailer Click Here

OVER 350 NEWLY RECORDED SOUND FILES!

Voice acted by the lovely and talented AudioHarlot
https://www.audioharlot.com...

Read more about this resource...

After a few seconds into the scene. It makes other atoms freeze in other scenes, so I have to close and restart VAM.
Teaser or full? There are 3 scenes in the full and 2 in the teaser. Which part? You're probably missing some dependencies or have the wrong versions installed.

Teaser or full? There are 3 scenes in the full and 2 in the teaser. Which part? You're probably missing some dependencies or have the wrong versions installed.
Full, I cleared the error log before reloading the scene and it didnt come with any. I also checked for missing packages ,and only have a few not found on hub (and probably from different scenes)

Why does the table not show up? Do we have to add it to the scene ourselves? I located the resource and added the files to VAMX, but still no table?????

Why does the table not show up? Do we have to add it to the scene ourselves? I located the resource and added the files to VAMX, but still no table?????
Add the bed VAR to your addon packages folder. Vam-X creates all kinds of issues. Don't try to use that with my scenes. Best to reach out to me on Patreon.

I'm not using VAMX and the VAR is in the add-on packages folder. I'll continue to troubleshoot though...

Sorry, was using wrong terminology but not using VAMX...have just always called it that, but thanks. I am subscribed to CS Digital on Patreon and already have the resource but for some reason, the scene does not recognize it...perhaps there are different versions? I'm not sure but the name of the file seems correct, but virt-a-mate tells me it's an invalid resource (or something to that effect) in the error log and I've downloaded it a few times...I'll post the exact message in a bit. Here is the error (note that the file is in the location referenced in the error) : !> Error during attempt to load assetbundle Cs Digital Studio.Massage_Bed.latest:/Custom/Assets/Cs Digital/Furniture/Massage Bed.assetbundle. Not valid

Last edited:
Sorry, was using wrong terminology but not using VAMX...have just always called it that, but thanks. I am subscribed to CS Digital on Patreon and already have the resource but for some reason, the scene does not recognize it...perhaps there are different versions? I'm not sure but the name of the file seems correct, but virt-a-mate tells me it's an invalid resource (or something to that effect) in the error log and I've downloaded it a few times...I'll post the exact message in a bit. Here is the error (note that the file is in the location referenced in the error) : !> Error during attempt to load assetbundle Cs Digital Studio.Massage_Bed.latest:/Custom/Assets/Cs Digital/Furniture/Massage Bed.assetbundle. Not valid
It's a zip file remember and you need to extract the VAR first then put in your folder.

It's a zip file remember and you need to extract the VAR first then put in your folder.
Understood...the scene var is in the add-on packages folder...the zip file you reference for the table has no var though...that looks to just be extracted into the correct location, so everything is loaded as it should be and the scene launches but still no table...every animation works...it's just odd with them floating in the air without the table...I'm stumped as I've followed all the instructions to the letter...have hundreds of scenes that work flawlessly but this one just continues to cause issues for some reason...

Understood...the scene var is in the add-on packages folder...the zip file you reference for the table has no var though...that looks to just be extracted into the correct location, so everything is loaded as it should be and the scene launches but still no table...every animation works...it's just odd with them floating in the air without the table...I'm stumped as I've followed all the instructions to the letter...have hundreds of scenes that work flawlessly but this one just continues to cause issues for some reason...
Sorry must be something with your VAM install or the bed. Nobody ever had this issue before. And it's been downloaded thousands of times.

Back
Top Bottom