Paradise Massage

Paid Scenes Paradise Massage

What is the Aphrodite animation? Also is there going to be a a titjob scene? Would love to see that

What is the Aphrodite animation? Also is there going to be a a titjob scene? Would love to see that
still working on the Aphrodite animation, wont be too long. Ill give some thought to getting a titjob in there too :)

Vihper updated Paradise Massage with a new update entry:

Updated to V1.4

Apologies for all the small updates, been experimenting with the morphs that are controlled by triggered animation patterns to make them look better and be more reliable, think I've arrived at a good point, please let me know if you find any of them getting "stuck" and leaving the model looking like her dog stepped on a bee. Will focus on next animation now.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Vihper Thanks for adding in the titjob. Can we also get a titjob and deepthroat scene in the new Vampyre scene that you've been working on? Would love to see that as well. Also is it possible for you to add in triggers and plugins so we can customize the looks without trying to figure it out ourselves? I'm still a newbie and would love to be able to customize the characters and still have the penetrations work properly.

Last edited:
Vihper updated Paradise Massage with a new update entry:

Version 1.6 released

Upgraded "let the masseuse choose". I've split each animation into 3 parts for this option now, the masseuse will randomly choose any of the three parts while she is on your left, then any of the 3 parts while she is on your right, and then either of the 2 parts on the massage table if she isnt already finished with you. I may also add some more parts for her to choose from as this seems to be a popular scene.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom