pseudosquid

Reactions
Hey gang I'm new here, and a girl who is hoping to find or commission more male looks. Tried my hand at making some myself using Facegen but they're only meh quality.

Most of the ones I'm looking for are from Lord of the Rings or Star Wars, and I'm totally fine with game ports IE Star Wars characters from Battlefront II. Looking for:

- LotR/Hobbit -
* Aragorn
* Boromir
* Eomer (tho Karl Urban is hot in The Boys as Billy Butcher, so I'd be fine with him instead)
* Thorin

- Star Wars (again cool w/ game port) -
* Obi-Wan Kenobi
* Luke *young or old doesn't matter, old Luke is kind of a daddy. Kind of want him to hook up w/ my Rey look)
* Qui-Gon Jinn

Was also thinking of Wolverine/Hugh Jackman. Wish I had thought to commission Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs for Halloween!

Anyway if you would consider accepting commissions or know where I could find or could commission these pls let me know! Ty! Seems like a great community!

Not quite like as top tier as the other creators here but I planned to try Aragon at some point anyways.

The lack of male models and clothing options on here has been pretty frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom