Question Male like hard collider for female butt

gghhoosstt123

Reactions
Is there a way to make female butt turn into like male butt collider, as male does not have glute so it have hard colliders on the butt compare to female which have glute physics but turning the glute physics off makes female ass pass through collisions. Is it possible to make it hard like male ones after turning off glute physics cuz glute physics eats alot of fps so i want it turned off but then female ass acts like there are no hard colliders and relied only on soft colliders on the ass.

You can play with the Glute physics settings.
Screenshot 2024-09-21 184523.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The colliders are still there. You just don't get the jiggle movement. Are you sure you haven't turned off body collisions 🤔

Upvote 0
The colliders are still there. You just don't get the jiggle movement. Are you sure you haven't turned off body collisions 🤔
Nah body collisions are on, but i guess i have to dive a bit more into these settings cuz i might be wrong and didn't tested the physics settings properly after turning off the soft glute physics.

Upvote 0
You can play with the Glute physics settings. View attachment 411960
As you can see in the video for reference the right one is male atom and due to it being a male atom it does not have glute physics instead it have hard colliders through which hands can not pass that easily, and on the left we have female atom in 1st the soft physics are on so there are soft colliders through which the hand can not pass through easily but when soft physics are turned off then the hand easily passes through so i was wondering if there was a way to implement the male hard colliders on female too while the soft glute physics are off.

Attachments

• 2024-09-22 06-06-17.mp4
    17.5 MB
Upvote 0
I can't see the video but I think I know what you are talking about. Try using acid bubbles collider editor and adjust the glute colliders.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom