Question Making a cumshot with fluids 101

moosehead23

Reactions
Hi all. I've spent a good amount of time today trying to work on cumshots with fluids 101. There seems to be a new way of doing it without using a CUA, but I can't seem to figure it out.

I've tried ripping apart a few scenes, but I get stuck on the timeline. It looks like there's a trigger for the fluid, a trigger for the cum asset, and then a moan trigger, but when I look at the data inside the triggers, they look empty. :oops:
Screenshot 2024-08-09 162900.png

Any help with this one?

This may help you understand it. The triggers are on the buttons so you can clearly see what does what, you would just copy/paste that trigger on a timeline trigger and it's activated just like the button. You have one to start and one to stop stream. Instead of loading milk drops on the model, you'd load a cum clothing instead for example. Similar process....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi all. I've spent a good amount of time today trying to work on cumshots with fluids 101. There seems to be a new way of doing it without using a CUA, but I can't seem to figure it out.

I've tried ripping apart a few scenes, but I get stuck on the timeline. It looks like there's a trigger for the fluid, a trigger for the cum asset, and then a moan trigger, but when I look at the data inside the triggers, they look empty. :oops:

Any help with this one?

Did you figure it out or not? : )

Upvote 0
Did you figure it out or not? : )
I actually did! Thanks! At the time, the one thing that was messing me up was because I wasn't clicking on the actual keyframe, and that's why it was looking like it was empty.

Btw, thank your very much for your plugins! I just used vammoan for the 1000th time or so a moment ago. lol.

Upvote 0
I actually did! Thanks! At the time, the one thing that was messing me up was because I wasn't clicking on the actual keyframe, and that's why it was looking like it was empty.

Btw, thank your very much for your plugins! I just used vammoan for the 1000th time or so a moment ago. lol.

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy them :)

As a side note, the last update of fluids is really powerful with "floats" in Timeline.
Now I'm handling fluids over a "standalone" timeline on the side. Empty Atom > Timeline, then I select the target character with Timeline configured as "not synced".

Then you simply need to have fun with the float variables over a period of time. The "Change fluid state" needs to be greater than zero to enable the stream. So you simply animate the float to enable or disable the spray.

Then from this, you simply need to "call" the animation you need at the right time in your characters animation ;)

fluids_usage_floats.jpg

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom