Makeup Studio

Scenes Makeup Studio

bill_prime

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.buymeacoffee.com
bill_prime submitted a new resource:

Makeup Studio - Makeup Studio scene to apply and adjust makeup using SupaRioAmateur and tolborg's Layered Makeup.

Makeup Studio scene to apply and adjust makeup using SupaRioAmateur and tolborg's Layered Makeup clothing items!
Load it up, change the person atom with whatever model you want and start applying makeup clothing.

Utilizes Ultimate Layered Makeup Addon to quickly select clothing item presets for the 12 makeup clothing items...

Read more about this resource...

This looks amazing and I really appreciate all the work that went into this. When I click on the buttons on the bottom nothing happens. I assume these are triggers for the presets, Am I doing something wrong?

bill_prime updated Makeup Studio with a new update entry:

Fixed some issues with presets not applying, changed Color adjuster settings.

• If the preset item was not already on on the person, it would fail. This is fixed.
  • Changed/fixed color adjuster
    • Each slider starts from Black and goes to the Slider color
    • Alpha now works
    • Updated the colors and re-ordered them
    • *NOTE: The sliders work individually. You cannot combine Red and Blue to get purple. When you start adjusting another slider it overwrites the current color.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks! Should be fixed now.
I tried the new update. Overwrote all the files but the makeup studio preset buttons are still not working for me, even if I manually load the clothing item. I can ofcourse use the preset manually from the customize clothing option. But the makeup studio UI buttons are not working. Sorry to be a PITA. Even the presets are really great.

Last edited:
I tried the new update. Overwrote all the files but the makeup studio preset buttons are still not working for me, even if I manually load the clothing item. I can ofcourse use the preset manually from the customize clothing option. But the makeup studio UI buttons are not working. Sorry to be a PITA. Even the presets are really great.

That is really strange. Did you deny access to the SPQR dynamic plugins or something?
Does it work if you change the selected item at the very top or change the preset page?
Also nothing will work if the person atom is not called Person

That is really strange. Did you deny access to the SPQR dynamic plugins or something?
Does it work if you change the selected item at the very top or change the preset page?
Also nothing will work if the person atom is not called Person
Okay yeah maybe it is sothing on my end. Let me play around with it. Thanks

Not sure if the above dude got it working, I have same problems. I downloaded the SPQR tools, all the dynamic plugins. When it first comes up, I see the textures on the bottom eyes screen, but when I move mouse toward the person or screen, it goes to where they are all the same. If I click lips, etc, it does not change. I tried in the 1.2.0 and 1.2.1 same issue. It did not work before the update either. But I loaded both vars. This looks interesting. I actually requested something similar from SPQR some time ago, but he was busy with other stuff. Anyway any help would be appreciated.

Not sure if the above dude got it working, I have same problems. I downloaded the SPQR tools, all the dynamic plugins. When it first comes up, I see the textures on the bottom eyes screen, but when I move mouse toward the person or screen, it goes to where they are all the same. If I click lips, etc, it does not change. I tried in the 1.2.0 and 1.2.1 same issue. It did not work before the update either. But I loaded both vars. This looks interesting. I actually requested something similar from SPQR some time ago, but he was busy with other stuff. Anyway any help would be appreciated.
I didn't but for me it is fine. I am just loading the presets manually and making clothing overlay presets, which is all I am after anyway.

@bill_prime speaking of which feel free to add my face decals if you want. Lots of people seem to like them. https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/tempory-tattoos-face-decals-1.11549/

Ballard, I will give it another shot tomorrow, and let you know. I do not see the spqr numbers dynamics Plugin loaded, only the text one. That could be the issue. It is in my VAM folder, so not sure why it might not load. I will have to open the json file and see what s going on.

I didn't but for me it is fine. I am just loading the presets manually and making clothing overlay presets, which is all I am after anyway.

@bill_prime speaking of which feel free to add my face decals if you want. Lots of people seem to like them. https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/tempory-tattoos-face-decals-1.11549/

Well shit, I forgot to mention I already am using one of your textures in Ultimate Layered Makeup Addon (the big SLUT cheeks). I've added to you to the credits accordingly. I may add more of your presets down the road, thanks!

Sorry for the issues you are both having, not sure what's going on. The triggers and dynamic plugins are kind of insane in this scene. I had to create presets for uiText objects and load then dynamically because otherwise there would have been too many dynamic plugins active at once and it caused memory issues.
There are 24 instances of the SPQRDynamicText plugin, 27 instances of the SPQRDynamicTriggers plugin, and 7 instances of the SPQRDynamicConditions plugin in this scene...
Should just need SPQR.AeternumToolsPack.7 and SPQR.OhMyButtons.2 for it to work though.

oh, ok, I do not have the buttons plugin, I will try it tomorrow. Thanks. It looks cool, because I can add the change appearance plugin as well, may have to adjust the camera a little, not much. Then maybe add some nice music selections. It looks like a good scene.

Finally got it to work with this latest version. I am glad I persitsted. It is excellent. Please add the following: More stuff! A way to save and name the appearance preset from you screen. A zoom out/in for the camera, as when I change the person sometimes it does not line up exactly. Add clothing, hair, morphs, tats, just go f-ing nuts. This would make a great showcase for SPQR's plugins. Truly remarkable. I added other plugins, including SPQR's Alive, so she is moving and responding to touch while I set her up. Would be pretty easy to add a few photo, posing animations, which I am going to do. I changed the model to Karmageddon's Dutches Meg, and had a great time. I do not see a link to your Patreon page, what's up with that?

Last edited:
Is the addon version 2 built into version 3, or do I somehow need to add them separately?

Finally got it to work with this latest version. I am glad I persitsted. It is excellent. Please add the following: More stuff! A way to save and name the appearance preset from you screen. A zoom out/in for the camera, as when I change the person sometimes it does not line up exactly. Add clothing, hair, morphs, tats, just go f-ing nuts. This would make a great showcase for SPQR's plugins. Truly remarkable. I added other plugins, including SPQR's Alive, so she is moving and responding to touch while I set her up. Would be pretty easy to add a few photo, posing animations, which I am going to do. I changed the model to Karmageddon's Dutches Meg, and had a great time. I do not see a link to your Patreon page, what's up with that?

Haha, glad to hear you got it working! Thank you for the praise and tips for additions, will need to think about that. Never even considered a Patreon, maybe I should add a tip jar or something.

wonderful work done so we can make perfect looks.
maybe a hide button for the panel would be great. tysm

bill_prime updated Makeup Studio with a new update entry:

Rebuilt entire scene, cleaned interface, changed preview screen to hazmhox livecam

Rebuilt entire scene, cleaned interface, changed preview screen to use hazmhox livecam
  • Updated to be compatible with lates Ultimate makeup addon
  • Rebuilt interface and all logic in scene
  • Separated out makeup options to groups: Basic, Extra and Other
  • Added more options for adjusting the makeup: Specular, Gloss, more color options
  • Added Eye Glitter makeup options from Ridder and @MonsterShinkai
  • Changed order of presets and added Skin...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Any errors? Do you have all the dependencies? What version of VAM do you have?
I have 1.20.77.9, and I don't see any errors pop up while loading, and I don't think I'm missing dependencies either

Attachments

• Captura de ecrã 2024-04-28 015607.png
    Captura de ecrã 2024-04-28 015607.png
    825.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Captura de ecrã 2024-04-28 015651.png
    Captura de ecrã 2024-04-28 015651.png
    353.1 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom