Lysyun

Looks Lysyun

The download link is broken. Can you upload this to the Vam hub?

I was not able to transform the .json character file into .var, which is why I put it on Mega. For me the link is still valid, keep me informed if you can't download it ;)

The link takes me to a login page on Mega. You must be using a "My Account" type link. You should use the Vam Package Builder in game to create the var.

I don't understand, for me the link is good. I'm sending you the link here to try to download via this one... And sorry for the inconvenience...

1705023452.jpg

:love: :love::love:🔥🔥🔥

Once I figured out that this is a legacy preset, not a scene or appearance preset, I was able to load her up. She looks great, but you really need to figure out the packaging. I had no problem creating a modern appearance preset, and saving a scene, then building a var package. It would probably upload as a hub hosted var too. It was probably the legacy preset that kept you from building a var. Your model would be a lot more popular if you made it a hub hosted var.

Once I figured out that this is a legacy preset, not a scene or appearance preset, I was able to load her up. She looks great, but you really need to figure out the packaging. I had no problem creating a modern appearance preset, and saving a scene, then building a var package. It would probably upload as a hub hosted var too. It was probably the legacy preset that kept you from building a var. Your model would be a lot more popular if you made it a hub hosted var.
I will look at how I can create this model in a var file to post it on the hub ;)

Back
Top Bottom