• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Lysyun

Looks Lysyun

The download link is broken. Can you upload this to the Vam hub?

I was not able to transform the .json character file into .var, which is why I put it on Mega. For me the link is still valid, keep me informed if you can't download it ;)

The link takes me to a login page on Mega. You must be using a "My Account" type link. You should use the Vam Package Builder in game to create the var.

I don't understand, for me the link is good. I'm sending you the link here to try to download via this one... And sorry for the inconvenience...

1705023452.jpg

:love: :love::love:🔥🔥🔥

Once I figured out that this is a legacy preset, not a scene or appearance preset, I was able to load her up. She looks great, but you really need to figure out the packaging. I had no problem creating a modern appearance preset, and saving a scene, then building a var package. It would probably upload as a hub hosted var too. It was probably the legacy preset that kept you from building a var. Your model would be a lot more popular if you made it a hub hosted var.

Once I figured out that this is a legacy preset, not a scene or appearance preset, I was able to load her up. She looks great, but you really need to figure out the packaging. I had no problem creating a modern appearance preset, and saving a scene, then building a var package. It would probably upload as a hub hosted var too. It was probably the legacy preset that kept you from building a var. Your model would be a lot more popular if you made it a hub hosted var.
I will look at how I can create this model in a var file to post it on the hub ;)

Back
Top Bottom