Luxury Space Travel Environment

Assets Luxury Space Travel Environment

Ark1F1

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
Ark1F1
Ark1F1 submitted a new resource:

Luxury Space Travel Environment - Spaceships and butts? What more could one want.

Hey guys! Enjoy this awesome Luxury ship! Credits to owner who's amazing designs can be
found here! -> https://www.cgtrader.com/firstscifirocks
I simply recolored it to my liking and ported it over to VaM. Please use Vamifier for the best effect!

View attachment 35491View attachment 35490View attachment 35489View attachment 35488View attachment 35487

Read more about this resource...

ok thx, i dont know why but i cannot lod it into an unity custom asset, dont know what i do wrong, other assets are working
you might have to scale it down, but before you do that turn off collision because it might be scaled up very big

The asset is really great and I started to create a scene with it.
Only issue I'm having is, when I use the ship in the scene everything is normal at first.
But as soon as I click on the in VaM ''hub browser'' button and return to the scene,
my frames drop to the 20s. When I turn the ship atom OFF and ON the problem is fixed until I browse the HUB again.
Seems like it's only happening with the ship asset

The asset is really great and I started to create a scene with it.
Only issue I'm having is, when I use the ship in the scene everything is normal at first.
But as soon as I click on the in VaM ''hub browser'' button and return to the scene,
my frames drop to the 20s. When I turn the ship atom OFF and ON the problem is fixed until I browse the HUB again.
Seems like it's only happening with the ship asset
Yeah it's a very high poly asset. At some point I'll do an update to see if I can find a solution.

Back
Top Bottom