• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Lure Allure

Scenes Lure Allure

Dotty

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
DottyVAM
Dotty submitted a new resource:

Lure Allure - A lonely fisherman is stalked in secret by an alluring creature of the deep...

Many at the local pier love spinning tails of an alluring creature which stalks the docks at high tide. They say the siren lies in wait, searching for lonely fisherman with which to share a passionate night of lustful desire. However, this creature's hunger is great, and those who please her may find themselves lured into the dark waters below...

...​

Read more about this resource...

Hey Dotty, is there a way you can just add a button to trigger the "Grab Lure" for us Desktop users? Love the scene.

I wont leave a formal review yet because some of these things can be addressed.

On one hand, I do appreciate the level of love, attention to detail, presentation, and especially the technical inner-workings that went into this scene.
The problems?

For starters, on the blowjob animation the menu that you click doesn't match the menu direction that you actually look at, so you have to look one way and blind-click the animation option you want. The clickable UI is further to the right than it should be. The other two animations are in working order with the menu.

This may have been a fluke, but clicking/disabling the Embody option on the menu sent my camera so far off into the distance that the entire skybox looked like the alien planet from Risk of Rain 2 (lol).

The main issue though... the lag was atrocious. I had to disable all the rain, the fog, the body drips, all male hair, and dial the female hair detail down to about half in order to get a bearable framerate. Honestly I don't even fault you, VaM 1.x was just not meant for this heavy of a scene. This isn't the first time I've tried a scene this ambitious and just lamented the fact that we're still stuck on this version of VaM. Maybe whenever VaM 2 comes out, you might try this sorta thing again with the buttery-smooth performance a scene like this deserves (as insufferable as that wait is going to be, but I try to remain patient).

Also, where was the "lured into the dark waters below" part that was implied? That would have been a fitting finale!
(also a cum/clean option woulda been great... especially creeeeeampies...)

You have something interesting here, and I know you're going to keep getting better. Even though a few things need touching up, I hope you keep up the good work, I'd still like to see whatever you do next.

I wont leave a formal review yet because some of these things can be addressed.

On one hand, I do appreciate the level of love, attention to detail, presentation, and especially the technical inner-workings that went into this scene.
The problems?

For starters, on the blowjob animation the menu that you click doesn't match the menu direction that you actually look at, so you have to look one way and blind-click the animation option you want. The clickable UI is further to the right than it should be. The other two animations are in working order with the menu.

This may have been a fluke, but clicking/disabling the Embody option on the menu sent my camera so far off into the distance that the entire skybox looked like the alien planet from Risk of Rain 2 (lol).

The main issue though... the lag was atrocious. I had to disable all the rain, the fog, the body drips, all male hair, and dial the female hair detail down to about half in order to get a bearable framerate. Honestly I don't even fault you, VaM 1.x was just not meant for this heavy of a scene. This isn't the first time I've tried a scene this ambitious and just lamented the fact that we're still stuck on this version of VaM. Maybe whenever VaM 2 comes out, you might try this sorta thing again with the buttery-smooth performance a scene like this deserves (as insufferable as that wait is going to be, but I try to remain patient).

Also, where was the "lured into the dark waters below" part that was implied? That would have been a fitting finale!
(also a cum/clean option woulda been great... especially creeeeeampies...)

You have something interesting here, and I know you're going to keep getting better. Even though a few things need touching up, I hope you keep up the good work, I'd still like to see whatever you do next.

I'll address the menu issue as soon as I can, I believe I need to change how the Timeline animation which moves them is triggered. Although it might affect animations, lowering the physics quality may improve FPS. For the time being, I'll place a note on the Hub page that this has a fairly high system requirement. As for the climax animation, I have to admit, I got a bit lazy. It may be added in the future, but I would want to overhaul the other issues you mentioned before doing that. Thanks for the in depth response, hope to earn that review in the future!

Dotty updated Lure Allure with a new update entry:

V2.0 - Quality Update and VR Climax Animation

After reviewing some feedback, I've made the following updates/fixes:
  • A grab button has been added so that Desktop users can now enjoy the 'Pounce' animation
  • Menu location change has been fixed by altering Timeline triggers
  • An additional VR interactive animation has been added within the BJ animation
    • As the BJ transitions to full insertion, your left hand is re-enabled, allowing you to trigger one of two events
      1. Push her head from the front to re-cycle...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hello im invr and dont understand how to launch the animation. im stuck on the main screen with the big title and nothing is clickable. help

hello im invr and dont understand how to launch the animation. im stuck on the main screen with the big title and nothing is clickable. help
It may unfortunately be a game crash. This is a pretty demanding scene as WetZoner detailed above. I would try restarting the game to see if there's any change. If you don't mind me asking, how much memory do you have installed on your PC?

my hands can't reach the "grab lure" and when a scene starts, its just barely out of reach, the scene selection toggle doesn't appear anymore no matter how much I look at the spot. You should just keep it up without fading away. Also without me moving the physics or anything, the penis never enters her mouth during the blowjob as she just rubs it on her cheeks the entire time.

my hands can't reach the "grab lure" and when a scene starts, its just barely out of reach, the scene selection toggle doesn't appear anymore no matter how much I look at the spot. You should just keep it up without fading away. Also without me moving the physics or anything, the penis never enters her mouth during the blowjob as she just rubs it on her cheeks the entire time.
One thing I would ask is to check what version of the scene you are playing. Version 1.0 had issues with the UI like what you mentioned, 2.0 fixed the button tracking. As for not being able to grab the lure/insertion not working, I can only assume this is a physics issue. I have a few notes in the Overview page over optimal settings, but I will say that this is a fairly demanding scene and it might not work well unless you disable one of the more CPU hungry assets like the RealWater. Thanks for checking it out regardless, lmk if any of this helps

Your scenes are really good and diverse, always a pleasure playing them.
That said 😅 here is some feedback on a couple of things that could be improved:
  • The animations UI with the LookAt trigger was limited in range and sometimes was not easy to find it using a VR headset on male possession (minor detail)
  • The BJ animation reseted the scene within 20 seconds or so, could not use it properly
On the last point, I think I recall seeing a "grab" button on the first BJ try, but later on it did not show anymore. Perhaps that explains my trouble with it.

It is a really great scene with lots of added value, great atmosphere and setting, and fluid animations. Looking forward to more.

I can't get this to work? Vam reports no errors, all graphics are at lowest settings and game still crashes when it finishes loading? I have 24 Gigs of ddr5, 13900k and a 3080Ti so my rig should be good enough and it works fine with other scenes? Is there anything obvious I'm missing?

I can't get this to work? Vam reports no errors, all graphics are at lowest settings and game still crashes when it finishes loading? I have 24 Gigs of ddr5, 13900k and a 3080Ti so my rig should be good enough and it works fine with other scenes? Is there anything obvious I'm missing?
It might still be a memory issue, I would try disabling the water asset and seeing if there's any improvement. That's the most demanding asset in the scene

It might still be a memory issue, I would try disabling the water asset and seeing if there's any improvement. That's the most demanding asset in the scene
How would I do that? I'm not that savvy when it comes to editing? Do I set the scene as a template and try to edit or how would I do this?

Back
Top Bottom