Louise

oeshii

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
oeshii1
oeshii submitted a new resource:

Louise - Cute tattood girlfriend. Custom morphs, textures, piercing accessories and hair included.

Cute tattood girl. Shes totally GF material. :sneaky:

Look comes with a new hairstyle, custom diffuse, normal and gloss/spec texture. Also several custom morphs specifically sculpted for this look. Piercing accessories and hair skrunchies also included as CUAs (show hidden in scene to remove/change).

Screenshots are vanilla VAM no ReShade or other effects.

Tattoos are not that good, they have really ugly seams. I will update with better tattoos i think, if i can get my hands on substance...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Oeshii,
Just wondering if there's a reason why 'sclera_d' and 'lash' alpha are 50Mb each?
Not an issue, just thought it may be something you might want to take a look at if you're also planning on tweaking the tattoo textures.

Hi Oeshii,
Just wondering if there's a reason why 'sclera_d' and 'lash' alpha are 50Mb each?
Not an issue, just thought it may be something you might want to take a look at if you're also planning on tweaking the tattoo textures.

Whoops, seems i forgot to compress those textures with SuperPNG. They should be about 1/5th of that size. Usually the last step i do when releasing a look, really sorry. Size will be reduced when i get around to update with tattoos/other stuff as you mentioned. :)

Back
Top Bottom