(LOTR Series) Drums in the Deep [Scene Part 2]

Scenes (LOTR Series) Drums in the Deep [Scene Part 2]

Origin69

Reactions
Origin69 submitted a new resource:

(LOTR Series) Drums in the Deep [Scene Part 2] - The Balrog Awakens

Virt-A-Mate 1.22 or later is best as it uses an image button to play the animation sequence, but I did put a standard UIbuttons too. Desktop viewing is best for the framerate as I went quite hard on the lighting, animation and effects.

Flame of Udûn, it's time to wake up.

Continuation of my first drums in the deep scene, available here...

The Witch Rhea Ghâshara continues...

Read more about this resource...

Can't wait to check this one out! Adding those standard UI buttons are a blessing for people that don't have the latest install. Other creators would just say "upgrade your VaM, or don't use the scene, bro.", like really? So, I just wanted to say, Thank You, for going out of your way to do that for this one! ❤️

Can't wait to check this one out! Adding those standard UI buttons are a blessing for people that don't have the latest install. Other creators would just say "upgrade your VaM, or don't use the scene, bro.", like really? So, I just wanted to say, Thank You, for going out of your way to do that for this one! ❤️
Thank you. I didn't think to do it on part one, but you could play the animation from the plugin on the "empty camera" atom if you wanted. Unfortunately, I couldn't make my 7of9 scene backwards compatible though, as I needed the newest version of vam and timeline for all of the voice lines and sound effects timing to work right.

Back
Top Bottom