Loquacious Cartier

Looks Loquacious Cartier

soupface27

Featured Contributor
Reactions
soupface27 submitted a new resource:

Loquacious Cartier - Small frame, big............personality.

This lovely lady became a bit of a pet project , and i hope the end result is something folks can enjoy. It took longer than my usual time frame because i attempted to duplicate her tattoos for which i am not well versed. Take note that the tattoos were made as decals so that folks could choose to use them or not - while they are not super high rez perfection they serve their purpose , and i for one thought she did not look right without them.

Another departure from what i am used to was...

Read more about this resource...

Hey, thanks for your response. YOu know, I've been using the AshAuryn Pose Tools for expressions and completely forgot about Jackaroo's modular expressions because they're not categorized as Pose morphs! Will try those out for surre.

soupface27 updated Loquacious Cartier with a new update entry:

Small quality of life changes to the VAR

After a bit of deliberation, i decided to make a few small changes.

- Removed the dependency on Jackaroo's Eyes! Lips! Nails! , which also in turn removed the dependency of Hunting Succubus' s Tessellation plugin. This will now make this a Hub Hosted Var as well *Now, even though the dependency was removed and they are not mandatory, i still recommend you use both anyway for the best possible result.*

- Removed the tattoo decals from the decal preset , the decal preset for her will...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Which room is that on the last image? Can you link to it plz? (If its free)

Back
Top Bottom