DWBBQ

Reactions
I am looking for a way to create a female model with 4 breasts, all breasts are responsive to gravity, can somebody show me a way please? The current versions on the hub is not exactly what I need, any thoughts?

Its not really possible in the way you probably want it, but the closest you will get will be to increase the torso length, add a second person, remove all collision on the second person on everything except breasts, and then make all body parts except breasts invisible. position the second person correctly in relation to the first. There are plugins for all of these steps, you will just have to search for it. Thats about as far as I got with this, but if you link the 2 persons together you might be able to get them to move in unison. However, your skin will look a little strange with seams where the two people intersect. It would need someone to design some special clothing or maybe a skin for this amazing 4 breasted-wonder for it to look decent.

Creator Syrinxo created a free wolf girl, a free look, it adds the morph to have a person with 6 breasts. I am waiting for someone to create the texture to put only the nipples on the morph. He includes the texture with hair, for the wolf, but it needs to be transparent except for the nipples. He did a good job. I tried to make the texture myself, but being unfamiliar with making transparencies, I have not succeeded yet. For someone that knows what they are doing, could do it in about 15 mins or less. I am sure they do not all respond to gravity, only the top two. It is still very good. I actually now support Syrinxo.

I was able to make the texture myself using an online site, that could perform transparency very easily. Works, I now have any person in VAM with 6 breasts. I use the decal plugin to apply the texture.

To create it like Treywilly mentions above see the scene 6 armed Deity 2, it only does the arms, but will give you an idea of what can be accomplished.

Back
Top Bottom