To all the clothing creators! Please separate the boobs parts!

KumaMountain

Reactions
That makes it easier for us to enjoy boobs!

It will not be possible with simple clothes like t-shirts.
But with complex clothing like armor or fantasy clothing, it should be possible!
The same goes for hips and pubic parts!

I'm so glad you did!

Thank you!

This strongly depends on the personal taste of the creator.
As a possible workaround for you (if you don't allready know this):
You can use an alpha map texture to make clothing parts invisible.
If you are somewhat good in Photoshop or other painting tools, it is very easy.
Just search for the clothing texture or unzip it from the VAR file, then paint the parts to be transparent in solid black and everything else completely solid white. You will end with a very simple black and white picture with no details other than the two colors. Then open the clothes menu of the clothes item, go to where you can change the specific texture of the clothes part you want to edit and add your newly made alpha texture to the alpha texture slot. Ready.

As you may know, but maybe some other readers not: for many of the more complex clothes, you will have different textures for different parts organized in multiple tabs of the clothing item's menu. If you open one of this tabs where you can change the color etc, there is one slider for the alpha value. With that slider you can make those parts transparent or completely invisible.

Last edited:
This strongly depends on the personal taste of the creator.
As a possible workaround for you (if you don't allready know this):
You can use an alpha map texture to make clothing parts invisible.
If you are somewhat good in Photoshop or other painting tools, it is very easy.
Just search for the clothing texture or unzip it from the VAR file, then paint the parts to be transparent in solid black and everything else completely solid white. You will end with a very simple black and white picture with no details other than the two colors. Then open the clothes menu of the clothes item, go to where you can change the specific texture of the clothes part you want to edit and add your newly made alpha texture to the alpha texture slot. Ready.

As you may know, but maybe some other readers not: for many of the more complex clothes, you will have different textures for different parts organized in multiple tabs of the clothing item's menu. If you open one of this tabs where you can change the color etc, there is one slider for the alpha value. With that slider you can make those parts transparent or completely invisible.
Thank you very much!
I've successfully filled in the Alpha image and made the boob parts transparent!
It was hard to determine which part was the boob part.

If I want to split the texture of the clothes, do I need to change the 3D modeling of the clothes using Blender or DazStudio instead of the paint tool?

Yes, that would be no simple task. You would have to redo the UV mapping.
The alpha map methode is quite a bit try-and-error, but relatively easy doable compared to that.

Yes, that would be no simple task. You would have to redo the UV mapping.
The alpha map methode is quite a bit try-and-error, but relatively easy doable compared to that.
Hmmm, I see.
I can't do 3D modeling, so I think I'll use alpha image fill.

Thank you very much!
Now that I can manipulate alpha images, I have more to play with!

Back
Top Bottom