Loading BVH in acidbubble's timeline?

alexftime1

Reactions
I have some mocap files and I am able to play these in SPQR's BVH player, do I play it and then record it on timeline? because I am not able to load these in timeline's import/export tab.. is there a better way?

Unfortunately no. From what I know you can not load BVH, FBX or any other motion data directly into timeline. Best way is to record the BVH playback into it. Its an extra step but works like charme. Setup a trigger in timeline at timestep 0 to playback your BVH. Put all targets to be recorded into timeline and hit record.

Unfortunately no. From what I know you can not load BVH, FBX or any other motion data directly into timeline. Best way is to record the BVH playback into it. Its an extra step but works like charme. Setup a trigger in timeline at timestep 0 to playback your BVH. Put all targets to be recorded into timeline and hit record.
Awesome thank you for the replay, just wanted to check before I try doing the whole scene :)

I have some mocap files and I am able to play these in SPQR's BVH player, do I play it and then record it on timeline? because I am not able to load these in timeline's import/export tab.. is there a better way?
BVH player 1.1.3 can bake bvh animations to native VAM animation, and timeline can import those animations in 1 click :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom