AcidBubbles Timeline

Reactions
In a scene, let's say the left hand is animated and i want to adjust that hand. i know i can select it under controls and remove that target to accomplish this, but is there a way to just pause or take control of it without deleting the target entirely?

Yes, you can expand the hand panel on the Targets tab (on the right), and toggle off rotation/position :)
that doesn't seem to be working for me? when i toggle off rotation/position, after adjusting the body part, it "snaps back" to its original position and continues to move via the programmed animation. the only way i can completely stop the animation and move it where i want it is to remove the target completely. i'm sure i'm doing something wrong.

@827 I'm taking a note to see if there's a bug or not, in the meantime you can open the settings there and move weight to zero; that should have the same effect for that animation only.

Just to be sure, I'm not talking about the Control tab in VaM, but the Targets tab in Timeline.

@827 I'm taking a note to see if there's a bug or not, in the meantime you can open the settings there and move weight to zero; that should have the same effect for that animation only.

Just to be sure, I'm not talking about the Control tab in VaM, but the Targets tab in Timeline.
yes, i'm working within the targets tab, not control. weight (global) seems to do what i need. weight (this) doesn't seem to have any effect. thx.

Back
Top Bottom