Liyana - Collab With SuperSamoth! (Updated with 2 new additional body styles!)

Looks Liyana - Collab With SuperSamoth! (Updated with 2 new additional body styles!)

pogdaddy

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
pogdaddyVAM
Patreon
pogdaddy
pogdaddy submitted a new resource:

Liyana - Collab With SuperSamoth! - My next collab with the talented SuperSamoth!

My next collaboration with the talented @SuperSamoth ! I really love the way our styles combine. Let us know if you like when we work together!

Features custom sculpted morphs and a custom face texture.

Includes 2 appearance presets: 1 clothed and 1 nude.

Also includes my new background scene featuring Farger's Phase 2 pack!

Preview Shots:

View attachment 416837View attachment 416838View attachment 416839[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Usually love your stuff, and SuperSamoth as well... but TBH this one doesn't feel like either of your styles. I guess I'm just more partial to bustier looks. Still, keep it up!

Usually love your stuff, and SuperSamoth as well... but TBH this one doesn't feel like either of your styles. I guess I'm just more partial to bustier looks. Still, keep it up!
Would it be worth updating her tomorrow with a bonus extra pogstyle preset? I love the way her face came out, I'd hate for you to miss out for that reason <3

Would it be worth updating her tomorrow with a bonus extra pogstyle preset? I love the way her face came out, I'd hate for you to miss out for that reason <3
Yes, actually her face is quite lovely! Certainly not trying to be picky, but my comment was reflective of SupSam's latest contributions (big boob morphs), and of course your signature "pog" ladies... thanks for your consideration!

Back
Top Bottom