Little Lotus Retreat

Paid Scenes Little Lotus Retreat

PetaZwega

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
PetaZwega
PetaZwega submitted a new resource:

Little Lotus Retreat - A massage parlour run by two hot shortstacks, a true retreat for the soul... | 20+ Scenes/Animations

The Plan: Two cute goblin girls running a massage parlour who offer a lot of different massages, some sensual, some sexual... some questionable. A few months later and this scene features twenty-f*cking-four more or less different kind of animations! Turns out, wanting to incorporate two goblins in all sorts of interchangable and/or unique animations can be quite time consuming fml.

Big shoutout to @MacGruber and their Logicbricks Plugin which turned out to be a freaking...

Read more about this resource...

PetaZwega updated Little Lotus Retreat with a new update entry:

Bug fixes

• fixed riding animation
  • fixed colliders for Nia's butt which made them jiggle all the time
  • added missing dependency to the Dependency Downloader (Sexpressions.5)
  • corrected the mouth sequence
  • added instructions for mouth sequence
  • fixed Nia's missionary position's... position
  • deleted unnecessarily added clothing files
  • added Cum Plugin to Dependency Downloader

Read the rest of this update entry...

Could you please upload a preview video?
I am considering to subscribe to your Patreon but not without knowing what I get

Could you please upload a preview video?
I am considering to subscribe to your Patreon but not without knowing what I get
Completely understandable and also the reason I make a teaser for every release! With this scene I simply had to meet a deadline because I wasn't able to get much work done after that and I prioritized getting the scene finished first. However there are still a few things I want to add but after that I'll get on the teaser video 😁

This scene is amazing! Is their supposed to be a bj animation though? The scene starts but the box that normally pops up to click start and speed is missing from this segment.

I got the same issue marked above with the bj animation, but I'm also confused because the finishing/cumshot animation doesn't seem to work (I see what I assume is a climax bar go up but it doesn't seem to trigger anything)

Back
Top Bottom