ListMenu
Amazing! Since you're planning on expanding on this through updates, would it be possible to implement a feature where you can define a limit to the options shown in the pop-up menu, and additionally if you have more options than said limit it creates a scroll wheel to move up and down the options if that makes sense? Also changing prefered direction for the menu to pop up towards (up or down)!

This is great!
It's a much better and versatile system than the way I was trying to do it, as shown here-
https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/unity-dropdown-ui-prototype.43227/

Your coding skills are much more advanced than mine, as I'm just a beginner, but there might be a couple of things I can help with if you like?

I noticed you're having the same problem as me where if you place multiple of these menus vertically, the dropdown list will render behind the other menus. I mentioned how I was able to fix this in the above link. It's a bit of a messy workaround, but maybe you can improve on it.

In case you're having problems trying to get the list to drop down instead of up, I had to make sure that the Template canvas was large enough to fit the default list size.

I also changed the resolution of the dropdown fonts, and I made new sprites so they look a lot sharper than the standard Unity dropdown. I can send you the sprites if it helps save you making your own.

Keep up the great work!

Last edited:
Very nice, thank you!
Would be too sexy to somehow give custom names to the events and have some formatting options like size, color, transparency etc...but hey ;)

Back
Top Bottom