Link to paid-look post in a free-look post is allowed?

Quaso

Reactions
Patreon
Quaso
Hello everyone.

Yesterday I received this message from one of the moderators and I would like to hear second opinions on this topic.

vb.png

In my freelooks post, in addition to the free-look images, I have placed an image of one of my paid-looks and its vamhub link.

This moderator tells me that according to the Rules, doing this is not allowed, but reading the rules, I dont see or interpret that this is prohibited.

That is why with all the good intentions I publish this post, to clarify this matter and also help other members who may have these questions

That's why I ask for second opinions from the moderators.

Thank you so much everyone.
(and sorry for my bad English :ROFLMAO:)

I think what got them riled was large images of paid content in the posting of a free item. For every free look, there was a girl friend that was paid. I think that's what they meant by "a large portion of the post" in that the images of paid content were large. A link to your Patreon, or Linktree, if any seems OK.

After reading the message you got, my understanding of it is exacly the same as @SlimerJSpud said.

On free section/resource using your patreon link and "support me at" feature is fine.
The issues is when using free resource overview page to share paid look images and/or redirect to paid look.

Examples:
1 - (includes paid look images):
Misty (free) has Emily (paid) images on overview page (potential false advertisement).
Same with Sarah Stone (free) and Rosita (paid)
Same with Jasmin (free) and Niky (paid)
Same with Abby (free) and Nicoleta (paid)
Same with Lupita (free) and Sandy (paid)
Same with Melody (free) and Jessica (paid)

2 - (links to paid look):
Marina (free) has Bella (paid) redirect link (potential paid promotion).

Again, this is my understanding... I could be wrong. 🤷‍♂️
...the rule this violates is probably 9.15 (advertisement outside "Paid or Timed Exclusive sections").

Back
Top Bottom