Lilith

Paid Looks Lilith

mopedlampe

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
mopedlampe
mopedlampe submitted a new resource:

Lilith - The Queen of the Succubi is now available for vam!

View attachment 233621

Lilith is a powerful demon known as the "Queen of the Succubi."
She seeks to use the Worldstone's power to bring about her own twisted vision of the world, plunging humanity into darkness and chaos. You must confront and defeat Lilith in bed to save the world from her destructive plans!

What do you get?
Lilith base model (Morph + Skin as geoshell)
Wings as a clothing item
Tail with sim as a clothing item
Full set of sim clothing
presentation scene with...

Read more about this resource...

Question - on your patreon it says in a month the model will be moved to released model tier, is that the $1.50 tip jar, or will it be released for free after a month?

I will have 2 Tiers: one "regular" tier for released models which will be 10€ and the early access for those who can't wait or want to support me even more.
Because i just started today, the released tier option is hidden until the first model is available for it.
So Lilith will be available in the regular releases tier in one month

This is incredible! Is that her in-game model / morph? Or is that completely custom?

Anyway she looks very good, superb work.

It is basically both, it is a morph to shape her body, but because of the spikes that poke out especially on the back and around the face you can't really do it with morphs because the genesis 2 figure that vam uses doesn't have the matching geometry for that. So i ended up creating a general body morph and then i put the actual game model over it like a tight suit. If you want working genitals etc it's a bit more complicated but that is the process behind this. I improved the mesh to make it smoother )and replaced parts of the mesh because for some weird reasons the game doesn't really care about a nude Lilith?!?!?!?) and the textures are ai upscaled to get a higher resolution out of it, and i prepared a script to hide the original genesis 2 figure exept the eyes and inner mouth so that you don't have any poke-throughs while bending the limbs so it doesn't break the immersion and maybe get some fps back because the main model doesn't have to be rendered anymore :geek:

Last edited:
It is basically both, it is a morph to shape her body, but because of the spikes that poke out especially on the back and around the face you can't really do it with morphs because the genesis 2 figure that vam uses doesn't have the matching geometry for that. So i ended up creating a general body morph and then i put the actual game model over it like a tight suit. If you want working genitals etc it's a bit more complicated but that is the process behind this. I improved the mesh to make it smoother )and replaced parts of the mesh because for some weird reasons the game doesn't really care about a nude Lilith?!?!?!?) and the textures are ai upscaled to get a higher resolution out of it, and i prepared a script to hide the original genesis 2 figure exept the eyes and inner mouth so that you don't have any poke-throughs while bending the limbs so it doesn't break the immersion and maybe get some fps back because the main model doesn't have to be rendered anymore :geek:

Amazing :) Work of a professional! I take it then that your version of Lilith is 'as close as it gets' to her in-game model for VAM; that's pretty much spot-on accuracy to me hehe. I'm an 'accurate characters' aficionado in general, which is why I typically look around for video game-related Looks that are accurate (by 'accurate' I don't just mean the usual Head mesh accuracy with the rest of the body completely out of place like I see around too much to be honest).

And humm yeah it's kinda weird that Lilith wouldn't appear nude or, at least, very close to that at any point in the game? I mean if the in-game model indicates that so far. I find it weird especially considering that Diablo 3 actually has fully naked Succubus enemies in the game (naked breasts with clear nipples; and Lilith IS a Succubus herself too, unless they retconed that part of her original lore). And Lust is definitely part of her 'domain' so to speak.

But hey, we can't offend too many people nowadays 'ya know.

yeah i guess you can't get closer than using her actual game mesh character as a clothing item instead of morphing a genesis 2 body to look like it :D
That is why It also uses the original game textures for the body so you can't just put another virtamate skin texture on it.

The game model has a full nude body mesh, but since it isn't really used ingame it has no real textures and also it is very blocky, so for the sake of not having minecraft breasts i just made the mesh denser and smoother and painted the skin accordingly to match the visible parts.

here is a comparison, right is the original, left is what i'm using for the skin
Screenshot 2023-04-13 112254.png

and here is the "original" texture
Screenshot 2023-04-13 112139.png

Wow... the original one on the right blows my mind... for the wrong reasons lol.

There's at least 15 polygons, it reminds me how Blizzard is a small company and we're still in 2005.

Sarcasm aside I an genuinely surprised by how low-poly Lilith is in the game. BUT, on the 'plus' side, since she appears only (or mostly) in cut scenes I assume that it doesn't show that much since there's good lightning and shadows and just the right angles and camera distances to reduce any perception of low polys (in-engine though from what I've seen, very little of her was made in CGI shorts like the original trailer where she's summoned, now THAT one looks insane but of course we'd never get such fidelity in the actual game).

And you know what, come to think of it now as I type this I'm realizing that this particular model, the one that appears during in-engine cut scenes in the game does seem to be different than the model used in the CGI trailer for her (not just in terms of poly count but in terms of body proportions and facial structure). I might be wrong on that as I'm just remembering it with some flash backs but I think they're different.

If she had been a playable character though, that would have been different. Actually I do wonder now if the default playable characters are higher poly count than Lilith (they do look to be higher but I'm not sure). Anyways, all that aside, we can only be thankful that someone decided to take the time and go through all the hoops and challenge to port Lilith for VAM; indeed thank you very much for doing it. Who knows... maybe we'll also get the female Sorc, Necro, Rogue and Barb at some point? Hehe :)