Lilith

DreamVR

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
DreamVR
I noticed you re-uploaded this content twice, you do know there is "post an update" option?
No need to re-host on every update, just goto "post an update" and check "release a new version" ;)
postUpdate.png

I noticed you re-uploaded this content twice, you do know there is "post an update" option?
No need to re-host on every update, just goto "post an update" and check "release a new version" ;)
Thank you, but the post was deleted due to using content not allowed on here. I have since fixed the issue and reuploaded the model :)

Thank you, but the post was deleted due to using content not allowed on here. I have since fixed the issue and reuploaded the model :)
Well, that makes sense if it was insta-removed (by mods). :unsure:
Sometimes you have "time" to adress the issue and update content (and remove previous/bad version).

It just seemed less productive to rewrite everything 2x, :ROFLMAO:
also some users are not aware of updates or possible issue by "removing/hidding" content from hub (for others, with references).

on actual content topic,
personally not big futa or giants fan, but cute look non the less! ;)

Ya its a pain, im still learning/blundering along but hopefully itll just get easier with time. Thanks! Ill see if I can release a non futa version in the future :)

Lol, when I first saw this, I downloaded it so fast that I didn't even notice the penis until I loaded it in game. I would LOVE a female version of this beautiful look. Still, I gave 5 stars for the overall quality. I love the eyes!

Back
Top Bottom