• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Lilith

DreamVR

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
DreamVR
I noticed you re-uploaded this content twice, you do know there is "post an update" option?
No need to re-host on every update, just goto "post an update" and check "release a new version" ;)
postUpdate.png

I noticed you re-uploaded this content twice, you do know there is "post an update" option?
No need to re-host on every update, just goto "post an update" and check "release a new version" ;)
Thank you, but the post was deleted due to using content not allowed on here. I have since fixed the issue and reuploaded the model :)

Thank you, but the post was deleted due to using content not allowed on here. I have since fixed the issue and reuploaded the model :)
Well, that makes sense if it was insta-removed (by mods). :unsure:
Sometimes you have "time" to adress the issue and update content (and remove previous/bad version).

It just seemed less productive to rewrite everything 2x, :ROFLMAO:
also some users are not aware of updates or possible issue by "removing/hidding" content from hub (for others, with references).

on actual content topic,
personally not big futa or giants fan, but cute look non the less! ;)

Ya its a pain, im still learning/blundering along but hopefully itll just get easier with time. Thanks! Ill see if I can release a non futa version in the future :)

Lol, when I first saw this, I downloaded it so fast that I didn't even notice the penis until I loaded it in game. I would LOVE a female version of this beautiful look. Still, I gave 5 stars for the overall quality. I love the eyes!

Back
Top Bottom