Lee So-Yeon

bigcsar

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
big_csar
Patreon
Bigcsar
Hello! The images look amazing. I downloaded all in vam along with all the dependencies like normal. However, only the face, hair, and clothing load properly. The body seems more like a default body and not like the pictures.

I tried manually downloading all the packages and putting them in the C:\VaM\AddonPackages but they are all already there and is asks if I want to overwrite. Could it be something with my settings?

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Edit: I just wanted to add that I never really figured out how to load models that I've downloaded other than by opening the scene that comes with the look. Then I save the look with a new name and that's the only way I'm able to use the looks in other scenes. Otherwise, when I try to load a look directly within a scene (without having manually saved it), I can never find the look name or creator name in the list of looks. Maybe it's in the wrong folder but I can't figure out how to search other folders. Thanks again.

Attachments

• 1698013702.jpg
    1698013702.jpg
    349.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I think it's because of this:

People are installing old versions of dependencies and breaking creators intended packages. Not sure when VAM is fixing this issue.
Thanks for the help! Like you mentioned it was these two specifically that I needed to download separately:

BigCsar.MakeupxFemaleFuta.latest

BigCsar.My_Morphs.latest

Works great now.

You or Bigcsar should report your experience to add on to this thread:

I'm not sure if the VAM devs know the full extent of this issue.
Thank you very much for the help. I'm not sure if it's a problem on my part or if it's some bug with the vam hub

I can't imagine a valid reason why "*.latest" dependencies wouldn't just download the update available with the highest version number.

Pretty sure it's on Vam Hub to fix the issue.

Thanks for the help! Like you mentioned it was these two specifically that I needed to download separately:

BigCsar.MakeupxFemaleFuta.latest

BigCsar.My_Morphs.latest

Works great now.
Thank you very much for letting me know.
Something similar recently happened to another user. When I upload a new scene I recommend updating my addons. In the hub within the game you can do it.

This icon in the game.
1698028550009.png

1698028390231.png

1698028407273.png

Back
Top Bottom