Leather Cuffs

Clothing Leather Cuffs

DarkFantasy

Reactions
Patreon
DarkFantasyVAM
DarkFantasy submitted a new resource:

Leather Cuffs - Leather Cuffs as Cloths!

Be nice, this is my first output from Blender and Daz! Any advice is welcome! Requests are also welcome!

I wanted to reduce the number of assets in my scenes and really I have found I don't need cuffs as assets very often. It seems to be more reliable to tweak with the wrist and ankle control settings.
View attachment 18631

Read more about this resource...

How were you able to get the rings to remain rigid looking? Whenever I try to make something like this the rigid parts always come out all wonky.

Yeah, me too. It drives me crazy! I have not found an answer other than tweaking the mesh, the solidity, etc. Over and over. I have gotten pretty quick getting things from Blender to Daz to Vam...
The original model I had also had a leather strap holding the ring with silver rivets. I could not get them to work.
I made some clothespins as well, I can't get them to work. Looking at others work they seem to hide the wonky bits by designing them into the look.

Yeah, me too. It drives me crazy! I have not found an answer other than tweaking the mesh, the solidity, etc. Over and over. I have gotten pretty quick getting things from Blender to Daz to Vam...
The original model I had also had a leather strap holding the ring with silver rivets. I could not get them to work.
I made some clothespins as well, I can't get them to work. Looking at others work they seem to hide the wonky bits by designing them into the look.

Darn, thought you might have found a magic method lol. Anyway, awesome job on the model, looks great!

Such a good idea! Assets always give me collision troubles, this is a relief ;)
Great execution, it looks real nice

Back
Top Bottom