Layered 8kNip and Morphs  (Updated with realistic closed-up details)

Clothing Layered 8kNip and Morphs (Updated with realistic closed-up details)

SupaRioAmateur

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
SupaRioAmateur
Patreon
SupaRioAmateur
SupaRioAmateur submitted a new resource:

Layered 8kNip - A Wearable Nipple That takes 8K nipple textures, enable endless customization

View attachment 34308
View attachment 34309

Creation Process:
Originally Model and Sculpt in Blender
View attachment 34310

Textured in Substance Painter
View attachment 34311
Baked the texture to G2F Nipple Low Poly
View attachment 34313
Imported as flat surface to work with custom morphs
View attachment 34315

Features:
  1. ...

Read more about this resource...

Deargod this is amazing. As a suggestion though, Is it possible to maybe get a 2k version or something? x: With the spec and normal used, the nipples alone use between 800 to 1072Mb of VRAM probably, and with how memory-leaky VAM is, my 1080 conks out after just a handful of switching presets.

At the very least I think the alpha masks could be dropped way down, as they're nothing but blurry circles so would be just as effective whether they're 512x or 8192x. Some of the normal maps are also very soft and blurred so could be virtually identical when smaller as well.

Hey there.

I don't seem able to download this at the moment.

I have tried in two different browsers and through VaM itself. It always fails about the 130MB mark.

No problems with other Hub files so I have to assume something is wrong with this upload in particular?

Hopefully not me being stupid but I am out of other ideas.

Looks good either way :)

Hello! I want to ask you a question, why can't I read materials and models, only textures. Every time I put it on, there is only a smooth texture on it.

“How to increase arouse level” How is this step done I didn't find the morph Is it a plugin?

SupaRioAmateur submitted a new resource:

Layered 8kNip - A Wearable Nipple That takes 8K nipple textures, enable endless customization

Read more about this resource...

Hello there,

I am new to VAM and would like to use the software to create videos/Images to share on different NSFW sites. I take great care to only use authorized resources, however I haven't found any satisfactory alternative for this specific asset.
After checking, I found several videos of creators using your model on well-known sites. My question is : would you consider allowing me to use it in videos ( free videos, but that will potentially promote a patreon account, or other such type of account to support content creators ). If so, what would be your conditions ?

[ I hope I've posted this question in the right place, if not, I apologize ].

Best regards, F2P.

Back
Top Bottom