Lara Outfit for Male

Clothing Lara Outfit for Male

matthouss

Featured Contributor
Reactions
HEY I am hoping you are the author of Big Fat Daddies of Skyrim! I was hoping I could talk to you about using some of the resources in your mods for an NPC mod I'm making! (Also this Tomb Raider outfit is great, I love how it's just as tight and sexualized as Lara's in-game, amazing, A+++ XD XD XD)

Thanks for making such awesome mods, I love all the ideas for making the people of Skyrim not look so similar all the time!

Since I picked Skyrim back up over lockdown, a friend and I have been trying to think of ways to add more diversity to the experience, and what we'd love to do is modify one of the open-perms mods that adds faces to generically spawned NPCs (the ones they use for bandtis, guards, etc.) We'd love to add body meshes to the spawned characters using fat meshes, Mihail's disabled people meshes (as disabled people ourselves we'd like to see ourselves in Skyrim), people crossdressing, pregnant people (that's easy because it's just clothes) really just...diverse people, because people have different experiences, and then I'll dress them in clothes that fit, accessories, etc., so when bandits spawn they'll look like people who've lived lives.

So I have several questions:

1) Could we possibly use some of your meshes, if we can figure out how to make this work? Some of the fat people, or the mesh that makes someone part dwarven automaton, or your asymmetry meshes?

2) do you have any advice for making this work? It seems like maybe what we need to do is follow a bunch of "standalone follower" tutorials and somehow...load those people...in...since those usually have their own textures and aren't affected by other overhauls in general? Do you think that's a good way to start? Or am I attempting the impossible?

3) This will be a PC mod on Nexus first, but I'm on Xbox! I am planning to get a PC (of my very own, instead of occasionally stealing my partner's) next year, so I can still use the mod on PC if you're uncomfortable with it being ported to console, but is there any chance you'd allow us to use your meshes for an Xbox port? I know some authors object more to posting their PC mods on other PC sites like Steam, but don't actually mind Xbox, so I thought I'd ask!

Thanks so much for your time, and all the work you put in to make so much cool stuff!

Back
Top Bottom