Lana

Damarmau

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Damarmau submitted a new resource:

Lana - Presets for appearance, skins and hairs.

The appearance preset uses skin combo 4 and hair 4 but I have included skin presets and hair presets for all 4 versions pictured below which you can load form the skin preset and hair preset tabs.

I made some small edits to the freckles to remove a single freckle below the nose that bothered me and add tanlines to the torso which are included in this var. If you prefer originals you can load them from @RenVR Samantha var which is one of the dependencies.

Clothes and hair...

Read more about this resource...

I had forgotten to upload latest version of morphs initially so make sure you grab that to get rid of the errors and for her to look right.

great look thanks for sharing

what are the steps (and hair) to make this look? pls
1630852684.jpg

This was the closest i could get but i feel ive missed something....
fwafw.png
6565.png

the nose looks wrong and I didnt know the shoes or stockings so guessed...and i didnt have the stripes for the dress.

great look thanks for sharing

what are the steps (and hair) to make this look? pls
View attachment 64069

This was the closest i could get but i feel ive missed something....
View attachment 64076View attachment 64077
the nose looks wrong and I didnt know the shoes or stockings so guessed...and i didnt have the stripes for the dress.

It looks like you are loading ren’s Samantha instead of the Lana appearance.

Load the appearance preset from the var by going to your models appearance preset tab, clicking the “select existing” button and navigating to the lana var and selecting the appearance preset there. That is skin preset 4 which the appearance loads by default (the other skins would be loaded from the skin preset tab and navigating to the var). The appearance preset will also load all the morphs and clothes and the presets for the clothes (stripes are a preset of that dress for example). For the hair go to the hair preset tab and click on “select existing and navigate to the var and pick hair 1.

The process should look similar to this but from the appearance preset tab, skin preset tab and hair preset tab and navigating to lana var:
8005-b5dafa10f7441dbb4b702196eb5ad93f.data

Later I’ll probably add example images to the overview post to make it clearer.

Last edited:
It looks like you are loading ren’s Samantha instead of the Lana appearance.

Load the appearance preset from the var by going to your models appearance preset tab, clicking the “select existing” button and navigating to the lana var and selecting the appearance preset there. That is skin preset 4 which the appearance loads by default (the other skins would be loaded from the skin preset tab and navigating to the var). The appearance preset will also load all the morphs and clothes and the presets for the clothes (stripes are a preset of that dress for example). For the hair go to the hair preset tab and click on “select existing and navigate to the var and pick hair 1.

The process should look similar to this but from the appearance preset tab, skin preset tab and hair preset tab and navigating to lana var:
8005-b5dafa10f7441dbb4b702196eb5ad93f.data

Later I’ll probably add example images to the overview post to make it clearer.
It worked thanks...once i un clicked FAVORITES haha how embarrassing :?
Though what i made by accident is also quite lovely so thanks for that too haha
Beautiful work as always :-D

454545fefe.png