Lady N

Looks Lady N

babul

Reactions
babul submitted a new resource:

Lady N - Asian lady look

Look inspired by a certain Asian lady. Special thanks to Petey for giving me tips (and motivation) on how to finalize this character! Appearance preset is included, if you don't want to load the scene. Also, body looks different than what I had originally, since I had to work around morphs that one can't distribute or that are not available anymore, same goes for skin, although this one looks pretty decent I think. At least face is pretty...

Read more about this resource...

Hi babul! Utterly Fantastic Work. This is enough of a masterpiece I'm trying hard to make it work haha! I'm having an error with the look where the head is sunk deep inside the body upon load. I made sure to check all the dependencies, and noticed the x y z head fix dependency is outdated and the morphs are no longer working (according to their page), and the page's suggestion for a newer alternative morph doesn't adjust in the correct spots. I then noticed that your custom morph (when adjusting between 0 and max) seems to change the morphs on the face perfectly, but as the body morphs change the head also sinks into the non-shrinking body. Any suggestions? Thanks again!!

Glad you're liking the look. I checked with https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/head-xyz-position-fix.1824/, seems to work too, you just have to use correct morph. Try setting NeckFix Head Pos (MM) Vertical at 0.65. That will correctly set head height. The same morph without MM in the name is incorrect, I'm assuming you've been trying only that?

EDIT: Try also NeckFix Head Pos Depth a little, if neck is sticking out. Just noticed it can happen in certain poses.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom