Kylia - Summon (Futa) (Voiced)

Scenes Kylia - Summon (Futa) (Voiced)

MvFF

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Yup have all of the dependencies. Latest version of your scene or VaM? I do have the scene updated but running an older version of VaM. Must be a problem with older versions of VaM and the Story plugin, had an error for that plugin last time I tried to play the scene.

Yup have all of the dependencies. Latest version of your scene or VaM? I do have the scene updated but running an older version of VaM. Must be a problem with older versions of VaM and the Story plugin, had an error for that plugin last time I tried to play the scene.
yes i believe the story plugin requires the latest version of vam.

Updated to newest version. Still no-go. Error says, "dialog cannot start. Begin-Surprise does not exist. This might happen if you have an obsolete trigger
referencing a group that has been renamed."

Story doesn't load:

!> VAMStory: Dialog group cannot start, the group id: Begin-Surprise does not exists. (atom name: Story)
!> This might happen if you have an obsolete trigger referencing a group that has been renamed.

Story doesn't load:

!> VAMStory: Dialog group cannot start, the group id: Begin-Surprise does not exists. (atom name: Story)
!> This might happen if you have an obsolete trigger referencing a group that has been renamed.

i'll have another look at it.
double check you have the latest version of VAM and all dependencies.

i'll have another look at it.
double check you have the latest version of VAM and all dependencies.
To my knowledge I have the latest of everything.
Thanks so much for your amazing work!
Please continue :)

Sorry, still getting error:

Sorry, still getting error:

If you Edit the "Story" Atom in the scene, goto plugins, goto the settings for vam director, there should be a button like test current group or something, if you click that does it start the scene?

I think i will add a Start button or something if it fails to start.

If you Edit the "Story" Atom in the scene, goto plugins, goto the settings for vam director, there should be a button like test current group or something, if you click that does it start the scene?

I think i will add a Start button or something if it fails to start.
Yes, it restarted the scene correctly. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom