Ki & Sumi

Looks Ki & Sumi

Loli hair from A1X.Loly.latest is pulling all extra (14) non-hub dependencies.
Maybe consider looking for alternative hairstyle, there are great hairstyles and similar that are hub-hosted, no extra hassle, just saying. :sneaky:

You're right. So sorry about the hassle. I am quite new to submitting resources in general and am still getting the hang of it.

Marzipan updated Ki & Sumi with a new update entry:

Will be re-rploading to a Hub Hosted resource.

As some members have pointed out, I have used some assets that are not Hub hosted and has been creating a hassle for some users on here. I do apologize in advance about the messy resource I've created. I will soon be uploading a hub hosted version that will require no digging around for all of the dependencies. I will keep this version up until I have finished a Hub hosted update of the models. I hope everyone is well and has enjoyed my other work so far. Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Marzipan updated Ki & Sumi with a new update entry:

Hub Hosted Var Version!

Hello all! I do apologize for the first version of Ki and Sumi using an asset that was not hub hosted and was creating a hassle for some users to try and get Ki's hair to properly load in VAM. I have now changed her hairstyle to a hub hosted variant and so there should be no extra downloading/searching for the assets needed for these models. Once again I do apologize for the messy and gunked up dependencies on the first version. I hope you all are well and hope more people are now able to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom