Paid Looks Kerrigan

mopedlampe

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
mopedlampe
mopedlampe submitted a new resource:

Kerrigan - The Queen of Blades is now available

Originally a Terran Ghost and agent of the Confederacy, she was betrayed and abandoned by her own people, only to be captured and infested by the Zerg Swarm. Through a series of events, she emerged as the self-proclaimed Queen of Blades, a powerful and ruthless leader of the Zerg. Despite her villainous reputation, Kerrigan possesses a depth of emotion and a desire for vengeance against those who wronged her.

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

i just wait for new month to lay my hands on this and lilith ( and your elf Morwyn is also fantastic :))

This is THE BEST 5HEAD IDEA for VAM till now, you can Port any Game Character Model PERFECTLY, by Simple make the VAM model Invisible, and make her wear the Game Model Outfit...
TRULLY 5Head you've done there...
Kudos...

[Edit] found the problem with this methods is the Soft Physics kinda not affected with the outfits...
IDK if the problem from the Masking Weight, or it's just VAM thing... you can see it on Lilith
It's happen with Lilith model, as you can see, her Mouth not collide with the penis, so I think it's not Mapped perfectly with VAM model...
This image captured inside the penis, you can see the lips still clipping inside it... (HORROR MATERIALS)

Second is the wing, MAN I wish people can make Outfit Accessories like Meshed VR, as you know, Meshed VR outfit you can adjust their position, like Hats and Glasses, but till now, Everybody still don't know how to do it...
Screenshot_4.jpg

Last edited:
For the clipping issue - i realized i saved my stuff with soft body physics off.
For a short fix, can you please try to enable the soft body option manually (i will update the file with the option enabled):
1685428928887.png

Second is the wing, MAN I wish people can make Outfit Accessories like Meshed VR, as you know, Meshed VR outfit you can adjust their position, like Hats and Glasses, but till now, Everybody still don't know how to do it...
It's not really that creators don't know how to do it, it's rather that creators just can't do it because these options are not available for custom clothing imports. You can't import different items as one item with different states. The glasses or heels (from the high heel shoes) from meshed are basically cua's linked to the bones of the model instead of the nearest skin parts, and the high heels have actual collision and also activate a small morph adjustment. There would be way more cool or crazy stuff out there if all of this was possible, not only to the clothing stuff that is hard coded into the game. But because it's not, people like me are basically trying our best to trick or exploit the given import system as much as possible :geek:

I will add the Wings as an optional CUA with bones, so you could technically (with the help of an additional plugin) manually pose the wings in vam.
Again, this is all about finding "workarounds" as good as we can but with vam 1.x it is what it is

Back
Top Bottom