Looks Kenna

SAINT MAXXX

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
saintmaxxx
Welcome to the sharing community.

I see you have a lot of dependencies for a look. The good news is that they're all Hub hosted, but it's also likely a number you can drastically shorten with alternatives, and fewer dependencies makes your look more popular and reusable.
Take a look if you haven't yet:

Welcome to the sharing community.

I see you have a lot of dependencies for a look. The good news is that they're all Hub hosted, but it's also likely a number you can drastically shorten with alternatives, and fewer dependencies makes your look more popular and reusable.
Take a look if you haven't yet:

Thank you! I will get on this, tonight. Much appreciated atani 🤘

Very pretty! Feel free to merge any morphs of mine. You don't have to keep them intact :) I appreciate the shout out!
Hey man thanks, I'm still learning the basics of packaging everything, I'm sure I'll get my dependencies into the low twenties if I merge everything just right 😂.

I appreciate you replying too, I'd be interested to connect if you're on the Discord, have some ideas for scenes that I'm not sure are possible but you might know how 🤔

Hey man thanks, I'm still learning the basics of packaging everything, I'm sure I'll get my dependencies into the low twenties if I merge everything just right 😂.

I appreciate you replying too, I'd be interested to connect if you're on the Discord, have some ideas for scenes that I'm not sure are possible but you might know how 🤔
Certainly :) Reach out anytime. I'm ascorad on there too :)

Back
Top Bottom