• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Kenna

Looks Kenna

SAINT MAXXX

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
saintmaxxx
Welcome to the sharing community.

I see you have a lot of dependencies for a look. The good news is that they're all Hub hosted, but it's also likely a number you can drastically shorten with alternatives, and fewer dependencies makes your look more popular and reusable.
Take a look if you haven't yet:

Welcome to the sharing community.

I see you have a lot of dependencies for a look. The good news is that they're all Hub hosted, but it's also likely a number you can drastically shorten with alternatives, and fewer dependencies makes your look more popular and reusable.
Take a look if you haven't yet:

Thank you! I will get on this, tonight. Much appreciated atani 🤘

Very pretty! Feel free to merge any morphs of mine. You don't have to keep them intact :) I appreciate the shout out!
Hey man thanks, I'm still learning the basics of packaging everything, I'm sure I'll get my dependencies into the low twenties if I merge everything just right 😂.

I appreciate you replying too, I'd be interested to connect if you're on the Discord, have some ideas for scenes that I'm not sure are possible but you might know how 🤔

Hey man thanks, I'm still learning the basics of packaging everything, I'm sure I'll get my dependencies into the low twenties if I merge everything just right 😂.

I appreciate you replying too, I'd be interested to connect if you're on the Discord, have some ideas for scenes that I'm not sure are possible but you might know how 🤔
Certainly :) Reach out anytime. I'm ascorad on there too :)

Back
Top Bottom