KellyYoga

Scenes KellyYoga

epi.noah

Featured Contributor
Reactions
epi.noah submitted a new resource:

KellyYoga - Walk around her in VR and just admire the view.

View attachment 177533
Walk around her in VR and just admire the view.

Credits
Matt Richard for the original Mr.Yoga scene that this scene is a remix of.

Epi.RenVR_RMX_Skins_and_Textures brings the following credits: Alter3go was very generous to let me use makeups of his, modified by me. REN created the original textures. I have mixed parts of his works, and he has...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Epi! Where does the floor texture come from? :unsure:

I like it a lot but... i don't want to download all the dependencies...

Edit: MARVELOUS!!!

Hi Epi! Where does the floor texture come from? :unsure:

I like it a lot but... i don't want to download all the dependencies...

Edit: MARVELOUS!!!

The floor texture is also included in my previous packages. People asked for less dependencies so instead of referring to those packages I had to add the texture to this package as well (which will take up more space but you can't please everyone... or anyone).

Originally, I think it's from here: https://3dtextures.me/about/ where the creator says they are free to use. I'd like to give the creator credit (although it says no need) but I'm not sure what name to put down as the creator. Joao Paulo?

The floor texture is also included in my previous packages. People asked for less dependencies so instead of referring to those packages I had to add the texture to this package as well (which will take up more space but you can't please everyone... or anyone).

Originally, I think it's from here: https://3dtextures.me/about/ where the creator says they are free to use. I'd like to give the creator credit (although it says no need) but I'm not sure what name to put down as the creator. Joao Paulo?

Hemmm... sorry, i've not asked the right question. I just wanted to know which var i have to download... 😅

Back
Top Bottom