Kaya

Looks Kaya

Hey GMAN749, where can I find the MaximumShihouin.Kaya.latest file? No luck on Google, don't know who that creator is. Let me know because your preview looks amazing!

MaximumShihouin is the name I use on Discord. I'm not sure how that .var file got there tbh, I'm still a novice at packaging these but I'm working on it. I was also told that I need to make files hub hosted, which I plan on doing :)

MaximumShihouin is the name I use on Discord. I'm not sure how that .var file got there tbh, I'm still a novice at packaging these but I'm working on it. I was also told that I need to make files hub hosted, which I plan on doing :)
MaximumShihouin.Kaya.latest is included in the dependency list because you are using Mshihouin-Kaya-Body.vmi and Mshihouin-Kaya-Head.vmi contained in MaximumShihouin.Kaya.latest.
If you don't distribute those morphs, I won't be able to load Kaya exactly as you created it.
Also, Errarr.Halter_string_top.latest is probably a paid item. We would appreciate it if you could use another free item.
Thank you.

Useless unless fully packaged as explained by ky1001. As the look looks promising I did not give any ratings (as it cannot be changes afterwards). Looking forward for a fixed version.

i believe this look is broken

face wrong, boobs wrong, no top ?

pos the morph pack is incorrect
dhthtgdf.png

as it looks nothing like the pics