• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Kaya

Looks Kaya

Hey GMAN749, where can I find the MaximumShihouin.Kaya.latest file? No luck on Google, don't know who that creator is. Let me know because your preview looks amazing!

MaximumShihouin is the name I use on Discord. I'm not sure how that .var file got there tbh, I'm still a novice at packaging these but I'm working on it. I was also told that I need to make files hub hosted, which I plan on doing :)

MaximumShihouin is the name I use on Discord. I'm not sure how that .var file got there tbh, I'm still a novice at packaging these but I'm working on it. I was also told that I need to make files hub hosted, which I plan on doing :)
MaximumShihouin.Kaya.latest is included in the dependency list because you are using Mshihouin-Kaya-Body.vmi and Mshihouin-Kaya-Head.vmi contained in MaximumShihouin.Kaya.latest.
If you don't distribute those morphs, I won't be able to load Kaya exactly as you created it.
Also, Errarr.Halter_string_top.latest is probably a paid item. We would appreciate it if you could use another free item.
Thank you.

Useless unless fully packaged as explained by ky1001. As the look looks promising I did not give any ratings (as it cannot be changes afterwards). Looking forward for a fixed version.

i believe this look is broken

face wrong, boobs wrong, no top ?

pos the morph pack is incorrect
dhthtgdf.png

as it looks nothing like the pics