Julia Green

Shirogen

Reactions
Shirogen submitted a new resource:

Julia Green - My first public look I guess?

So I been a VAM hermit for close to 4 years now, I been making my stuff from time to time and
casually sharing among friends who are now pushing me to share with the wider world.

I didn't really bother sharing because of all the rules, limitations, basically the know how needed to even post the simplest rule abiding stuff that doesn't use wrong licenses. And now the new TOS is making it even harder, I mean I can't even screenshots of clothes with the wrong licence in VAM hub. Maybe I should...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you for your community contribution, Shirogen.

Just some clarification - The TOS regarding licenses has been the same since 2021.
That being said, it's fairly simple. If another creator saves their content as NC, that means they don't want you to use it to sell your products. So no screenshots, and no using it in paid scenes.

It's the same as one corporation getting sued by another corporation for using their logo in an ad. If a TV show wants to use a Coca-cola can in their episode, they have to have permission from Coca-cola.

We are working to make things simpler and easier to browse for creators who want to support the community and respect the licenses. We'll do our best to make it easier to understand and give you all the resources you need to make great content without having to worry about being confused about the rules. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

I dig your model :D
Thanks for sharing :)
1691024310.png

@AshAuryn
Well I been around for half a decade here so I think as a new-ish creator I'm managing to follow the rules pretty well, but I doubt people who just joined have it as easy, especially with all that legal talk they have to read.

But I'm quite surprise to see an actual developer replying to me, shouldn't you be working on a certain 2.0 instead of talking with a lowly new guy with no street cred?
Still I'm thankful for help and clarification nonetheless.

Spank me if I do something wrong.

Last edited:
@AshAuryn
Well I been around for half a decade here so I think as a new-ish creator I'm managing to follow the rules pretty well, but I doubt people who just joined have it as easy, especially with all that legal talk they have to read.

But I'm quite surprise to see an actual developer replying to me, shouldn't you be working on a certain 2.0 instead of talking with lowly a new guy with no street cred?
Still I'm thankful for help and clarification nonetheless.

Spank me if I do something wrong.

lol I got a chuckle out of this, thank you. 😊

I just happened across your resource and I hope you don't mind me using it as an opportunity to spread clarity. You're also right that it is probably overwhelming for a newbie. Among other things, we're actively working on ways we can improve the new user experience.

All the lessons learned here will directly translate to VaMHub 2.0 when the time comes, so feedback like yours is actually really helpful for development! 🙏

And, I only spank if you do something *right* 😏

lol I got a chuckle out of this, thank you. 😊

I just happened across your resource and I hope you don't mind me using it as an opportunity to spread clarity. You're also right that it is probably overwhelming for a newbie. Among other things, we're actively working on ways we can improve the new user experience.

All the lessons learned here will directly translate to VaMHub 2.0 when the time comes, so feedback like yours is actually really helpful for development! 🙏

And, I only spank if you do something *right* 😏
A spank for a job done right? weird way to positively reinforce.

For feedback I do have some, you probably heard this, but hair system needs some work, I noticed that on where hair parts into two directions hair rotates weirdly and because of the way hair spread works it makes it appear like hair goes through skin. A way to color specific hair strands would be nice too.

Also since licensing is taken into account with photos it would be nice if I could browse by license type, I have over a hundred pages of clothes and checking license type on each piece just to see if I can take a photo with it is a pain in the ass.

These standard emojis are boring too. VAM discord has custom emojis, but official site does not? I want my Pepe!

Last edited:
A spank for a job done right? weird way to positively reinforce.

For feedback I do have some, you probably heard this, but hair system needs some work, I noticed that on where hair parts into two directions hair rotates weirdly and because of the way hair spread works it makes it appear like hair goes through skin. A way to color specific hair strands would be nice too.

Also since licensing is taken into account with photos it would be nice if I could browse by license type, I have over a hundred pages of clothes and checking license type on each piece just to see if I can take a photo with it is a pain in the ass.

These standard emojis are boring too. VAM discord has custom emojis, but official site does not? I want my Pepe!

We are currently working on a search filter so that you may sort or browse by license type. Hang tight! :)

Back
Top Bottom